- Beetroot is boiled and packaged under sterile conditions.
- Each pack is 500 grams.
- Each pack contains only beetroot. There's no other addidives.
- Grown by hybrid seeds and breed under natural conditions.
- Since it's peeled and boiled, packed beetroot saves 45 minutes in the kitchen.
- Beetroot is served sterilized! It's neither canned nor frozen.
Benefits of Beetroot
- Beetroot known to be a good source of magnesium, sodium, folic acid and vitamin C. Moreover beetroot has benefits for digestive system and the ingredient it has “betain” a guard for cardiovascular system. According to a paper published by American Heart Association, Beetroot juice reduce the blood pressure and invigorate full day with a relaxing effect under the control of your doctor.
How to Consume Beetroot
- If you like the beetroot but not the pickled ones, our product is just for you.
- We prefer to use beetroots in salads with vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Beetroot is consumed in Baltic States and northern countries mostly as a soup ingredient, to invigorate and immunize body.
- After unpacking, beetroot shall be kept in fridge and be consumed in three days.
- Before unpacking, beetroot shall be kept in a cool place or at least room temperature.